The 2019 Annual Meeting will take place on May 15 at 2:00-3:00 pm ET. Participation details were communicated to Presidents of member associations and member institutions by email.
This year, its format will be entirely virtual. Should you have questions, please contact the Federation’s Executive Assistant, Lamis El-Zein, at email@example.com.
In 2018, the Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences’ Annual Meeting was held on Sunday, May 27 during Congress on the University of Regina campus.
About the Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting is attended by one Member Representative from each of the Federation’s member associations and member institutions every year. The President of each member association and each member institution must identify a Member Representative to represent them at the Annual Meeting, if they are unable to attend the meeting themselves.
The Annual Meeting is an occasion to:
- receive the annual report from the Board of Directors;
- receive the financial statements and auditor’s report;
- appoint auditors for the next audit;
- hold elections for open positions on the Board of Directors;
- approve applications for Federation membership;
- sanction changes to the Federation’s bylaws; and
- discuss issues of importance to the humanities and social sciences community.
Information about the Annual Meeting
For more information, please contact Lamis El-Zein at firstname.lastname@example.org.