You are invited to exhibit at Congress 2013 - an extraordinary opportunity to showcase your products and services to the largest gathering of academics in Canada.
Located with Registration and Information, the Expo will be visited by more than 7,000 attendees over seven days. It will be a hub of activity with a dynamic events space and a business café.
- Download the Exhibitor Invitation (pdf) for more details about this singular event.
- Complete the Expo Contract pdf) to reserve your space today.
Congress Expo and all programming taking place there are open to the public free of charge.
The Expo will be located in the McKinnon Building of the University of Victoria.
- Exhibitor set-up: May 31 (13:00-21:00)
- Exhibits open: June 1 to 6 (9:00-18:00), June 7 (9:00-14:00)
- Exhibitor move-out: June 7 (14:00-17:00)
For more information on how your organization can exhibit at Congress Expo 2013, contact Jessica Clark at 613-238-6112, ext. 352.