About the Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting is attended by one Member Representative from each of the Federation’s member associations and member institutions every year. The President of each member association and each member institution must identify a Member Representative to represent them at the Annual Meeting, if they are unable to attend the meeting themselves.
The Annual Meeting is an occasion to:
- receive the annual report from the Board of Directors;
- receive the financial statements and auditor’s report;
- appoint auditors for the next audit;
- hold elections for open positions on the Board of Directors;
- sanction changes to the Federation’s bylaws; and
discuss issues of importance to the humanities and social sciences community.
For more information, please contact Lamis El-Zein at email@example.com.